Dienstag, 16. April 2013

Praying for the victims

For me, it is so shocking to see and read what human beings are capable of... All my prayers and deepest condolences go to Boston! The bombing was a cruel, senseless and horrible act that leaves me saddened and shocked.

I cannot imagine how the victims and their families must feel like. It should have been a day of joy and corporate feeling but it has been overshadowed by quite the opposite. It makes me sick how people can kill innocent people & children. This tragedy, caused by "human beings" leaves me quite speechless. In what kind of world do we live in where we have to read that 8 year old children die?

I will include Boston in my prayers today! This is my way to show them my support and my deepest sympathy.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen